filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bluelans - Jacket thru Sears

Ordered LG. Jacket. Arrived extremely small. No label tags or info in pkg. Returned to Bluelan... still getting run around. Want me to resend messages etc. Say they don't understand. Some foreigners. Now they have my money n the cheezy coat.

Bluelans - Need to return jacket

Wayyyyyyy too small. No labels for care or brand. Don't like fabric at all. Been trying for return label. Can't seem to get a page of theirs for returns.

Bluelans - I did it get the item

I order two dress's Shrug from bulelans I get one it was not good material. And the other one i didn't receive it I try to send i massage to know what happen or give my money back but no body response

Bluelans - I want product as ordered from paytm mall

Bluelans - I want product as ordered from paytm mall
I ordered dark brown color jacket from paytm mall. I want same (as in screen shot) . No any other color.
Reply to reviews
I ordered 2 of the same dresses different colors and sizes. The small did not look anything like the color or feel like the material described online. The second was correct for color and material however the size and cut was off. The size was to large and the dress...

Bluelans - Disappointed customer

I haven't received my packages as of yet since March 23, 2018. I'm really disappointed because I'm flying out on Friday and I wanted to wear what I purchased on Saturday.. I am frustrated!!!
1.2

Bluelans - Complaint
My package from february, 25th not yet sent. I'm so dissapointed
#1206401

Bluelans - Beware

Sent me a knock off fingerling and to boot it was broken. Walmart ended up refunding me my money. Bluelans wanted to offer me 40% off and keep the broken fingerling. Took a week to get in touch w bluelans and it sounds like a woman answering the phone from her living room.
1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Show

Bluelans - Fake Fingerling!!

Received fake Fingerling! Paid $20 for it. Name on package looked real ("Fingerling") but definitely fake. Disgraceful!

Bluelans - Fake Fingerling!
Received FAKE Fingerling - it looked real, a lot of trouble taken to have correct name on packaging etc to dupe customer. Disgraceful!