Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have ordered a lot of products from their website.They have not sent me my package, nor are they replying to my emails.

They are also not giving me my money back. I tried posting on their facebook wall but they are not letting me. I want my money back. I have sent them the product tracking number 10 times but I got no reply.

I also wrote to their company president email but as expected no response.

I am waiting since 3 months and it doesnt look likely that these people will send me products or package.But i will file a complaint in consumer court against them and sue them for their action.

Review about: Bluelans Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Bluelans?

Comments

I ordered from this company and received merchandise that was not what was advertised. I would never have placed an order had I known the item was shipping from China and was not a reputable seller through Wal-Mart. I am very disappointed in Wal-Mart for allowing this to happen and allowing this seller to continue to sell on their Market Place.

I have lost 55.00 with this company--no answer when called, no return emails.Completely Irritated.

I ordered from a very reputable company, this company was a third party seller.Not one place on their website does it disclose they are located in China.